Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weight issues on the run pt. II

I searched Mr Butt licker and yes!  I scored a sexy, form-fitting, DBH armor and what's this?  An assassin's note?  To my shock and horror discovered a note from the DBH to eliminate me and that the GULP! "Black Sacrament has been performed...."  Black Sacrament?  This is deep.  Who wants me dead and why would they go to such trouble for little ole me?  Oh well, at least I have some kick arse DBH armor...WTF!? 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKK!!!
  

gg SKYRIM!

The game crashed. Everything I did for the past three hrs are gone.  I was able to go back to the same area I auto-loaded to but the situation played differently.  No matter how long I walked, I was only followed by two "hired bandits" this time.  Unfortunately there were no DBH members this time and I found the note in the same racist Nord and some cheap armor not worth stripping from his broke-ass 1 coin having pal.  How do you walk around Skyrim with one sorry gold coin on you?  Irritated that the sexy and expensive DBH armor slipped my grasp, I pushed on and eventually made it to WHITERUN and not having anything to show for my all day travels.  Every animal I snuck up on or chased was never killed.  The only thing I accomplished all day was deplete my much valued arrow count.  Grrrr!  I'm so peeved at this untimely crash.

So here are WHITERUN, let's see what treasures and delights will you bring me on this day?  Upon first glance, I noticed the wonderful structures all around.  This is a big Hold.  Which means shops to rob and unsuspecting pockets to lift.  Sweet.  This day is looking up already.  I quickly made my way up to the Jarl to tell him my dragon story.  In his palace, I was introduced to his mage (forgot his name) who also trains and has gasp! spells to sell.  Nice spells too.  And undivinely pricey at that.  The weakest spell here is 350.  Don't he know we're in a recession?   No matter, looks like I have work here to do.  After speaking to the Jarl and his mage assistant, I went into the city to see what I could get into.  I discovered to smelter and converted some of my raw materials.  Sold some weapons to the local smithy (female can't remember her name either) and not that I needed it, tutored me into making a simple leather helmet and armor. 

Walking around WHITERUN and talking to the locals, I had my very first interaction with children in this or any other game.  I helped the little wimpy boy who was getting bullied by a girl.  She was gangsta.  Charging two Septims to not punch his face.  She has a future in either the Thief's guild or the dreaded DBH.  I eventually made it down to the cells and found SINDING the werewolf and picked the ILL MET BY MOONLIGHT mission and here is my current issue.  I folowed the mission and was eventually led back to Sinding who, for whatever reason is back into the cell he escaped from.  I killed him by shooting arrows through the bars.  Now I can't get past those bars or into that area to skin him so I can complete the mission and get Hircine's reward.  Which brings me to my next thought.  I made up my mind and want to become a werewolf.  Never been a werewolf in any game before so this would be cool.  If I can finish the mission.  To any reading this that may have answer for me, please post it. 

IBecause everyone in WHITERUN were telling me that I looked tired, I took a much needed 8 hr nap in the afternoon and woke up around 2am ish and went to work on WHITERUN.  I picked the pockets of guards, raided the general store and every other store in the hold.  Even snuck into the dungeons and discovered a zombie staff worth 450.  Nice.  All in all I hailed in 600 plus worth in gold that night.  Thank you WHITERUN.

Thank you for reading and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment