Saturday, November 12, 2011

Current books in my collection

Here's is a listing of my current young book collection and my thouights on some of them:

Aedra and Daedra:  This shed a little more light on the origins on both of these creatures. 

Ancestors and the Dunmer

Breathing Water by Haliel Mym:  This one is a very funny book that also spelled some hints on the importance repetition of skills while you play the game. Here's a quote from the the book that asserts that theory: "As with all spells and skills, you more practice the better you get."  So I'm going to take that as a sign from the game the in order for me to master some of my skills in the game I must practice them. 

BHOTE ( Brief History Of The Empire) v2

Book of Dargonborn

Chance's Folly: This one was a great read.  Loved the ending.

Gods and Worshipers

Light Armor Forging

Liminal Bridge:  Got this one from a Necromancer.  Though I hate Necros, I do love some of the dark magic uncovered in their books.  This one has instructions on opening a gate to Oblivion using Soul gems and a Daedric artifact.  I would definitely like to try this one..  I would imagine that this is the Cliff's notes of

Myth Of Talara v1:  This book caused me to ask certain questions of about the lore of this game(Yeah I know it's a myth).  Could I actually run across the places and maybe even the people(ghosts) written about on these pages some of these characters I read about in these books?  Sort of like a Skyrim MYTHBUSTERS.  It would be cook if I did. Can't wait to read the further volumes of this book as I'm now caught in its web of mystery surround the lost princess.  Stay tuned.

Nightingales Fact or Fiction: After reading this one, I'm now thinking about doing something I don't want to do-A Quest.  Because naturally I'm curious about finding these NIGHTINGALES in the guild if they do exist.  Ugh!  Sometimes I wonder if the game already knows what I'm up to and is mocking me by presenting me with the delicious gift of solving a mystery within the game at the expense of taking on a quest.  This requires further and I will make a decision in time.

Fisherman's Journal:

The Code of Malacath: This book helped me understand The Orc social structure better and even gave me some insights on dealing with Orcs.


The Firmament

The Real Barenziah v2, v4


Thief of Virtue: I'm sure this one was in Oblivion as well.


Warrior





Yellow Book of Riddles

This is it for now.  I'm going back in the game to see what more books I can find.  Happy gaming everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment